Many good points, all of which should be explored.

If a distro has enough hands and experience, its likely they will make
the installation quite easy for their users.

Is the distro who don't have the hands or the experience to do it that
will suffer most.

As for the installer itself, options are great, standard install, and
customs installs. Shouldn't be too hard to do (I hope).

On another note, I've been spreading the word about LO among my users,
the overall opinion is very good. The slight improvements in design
and appearance have the vast majority switching to LO over OOo and MS
Office. Its been well received. Well done to all.

Kate Draven