Hi :)

I am sorry but my plan to just attach various documents from work after using
"Save As .. " to get them into rtf format hit a slight snag.  Most of the
documents ended up being larger because the hidden codes and stuff didn't get
removed.  I tried creating a new document as an rtf but it still ended up having
extra characters that rtf doesn't need and the odt was about 10 times smaller!
The odt was 71.4Kb and the Rtf was 611Kb!

Sorry chap!
Regards from
Tom :)