Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Planning the Month of LibreOffice, November 2019

Also, for the campaign it's good to have a banner that we can use on
social media, that has a unique identity. Here's a quick mock-up:

https://i.imgur.com/tqG1ylG.jpg

The "meet new people" is there to (ideally!) attract newcomers to the
project. Yes, most things in the project happen online, but we can say
that joining a FOSS project is a great way to make contacts and
sometimes meet people face-to-face at events.

Of course, I'm not a graphic designer, so if anyone else has other
banner ideas, that'd be great :-)

Mike