[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Will there be a press release about Oracle?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Will there be a press release about Oracle?
- From: Jon Hamkins <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:30:14 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 10/18/2010 11:07 AM, Italo Vignoli wrote:
Frank Esposito wrote:
Will there be a press release or something from the foundation about
Oracle apparently deciding to support OOo and not LibreOffice?
We are not going to comment Oracle decisions and statements. We think
that the community has enough food for thought to decide which road is
the best for the future of the project.
I agree that TDF doesn't need a press release related to Oracle activities.
However, if OOo Community Council members and other OOo contributors leave their OOo positions (whether forced or otherwise) and are now active with TDF, a press release to explain this would help show the strength and vibrancy of TDF. If Oracle insists there is an us-or-them decision to be made, we want to let all potential community members and contributors know that TDF is where there is a strong community.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Will there be a press release about Oracle?||Frank Esposito <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Will there be a press release about Oracle?||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Academia
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Will there be a press release about Oracle?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Will there be a press release about Oracle?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Canadian Marketing Team partners with US Marketing Team