[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Canadian Marketing Team partners with US Marketing Team
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Canadian Marketing Team partners with US Marketing Team
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:40:49 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would just like to inform the list that the Canadian Marketing Team has partnered with the US Marketing Team and will be participating as junior partners in the US marketing mailist. We would like to thank the US Marketing Team for their generous offer of help and sharing of resources. We are most appreciative of this generous gesture and look forward to working in partnership with them.
For the Canadians on the list who would be interested in helping out with the marketing of the LibO suite in Canada, feel free to join the US Marketing list. We would be most happy to see you on the list.
Canadian Marketing Team Member
* email@example.com: Marketing in the US
* Subscription: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Digest subscription: email@example.com
* Archives: http://us.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
* Mail-Archive.com: http://firstname.lastname@example.org/
* GMANE: http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.marketing.us
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Certification project
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Will there be a press release about Oracle?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Will there be a press release about Oracle?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Localized marketing mailing lists - based on regions rather than on languages