[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?
- From: Roland Hummel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 13:15:17 +0200
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
chances are goot that my university will promote LibreOffice next to MS
Office and I was asked to provide some video material for the final
Until know I think "LibreOffice Viewer for Android"  would be the
best in terms of length and main message.
Would the The Document Foundation would be able to modify the version
showing a PC/Notebook instead of the Smartphone so that it would fit as
a short trailer to promote the *desktop* version of LibreOffice?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?||Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New screenshots for localised LibreOffice websites
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice promo trailer?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?