On Wed Oct 13 2010 17:05:28 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Drew Jensen wrote:
On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 17:00 -0700, Andy Brown wrote:
On Wed Oct 13 2010 16:13:08 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Marc Paré wrote:
Support links are great but most medium to large business are not going to wait for help on a mailing list or forum, they don't have the time. That is what I see the 'ads' pointing to. Basically that if you use open source the instant support, like a help desk, is not there. It is not there and can not be at no cost to the end user. The OOo site was links to paid support but I have no idea how often it was used.

Hi Andy,

There was a presentation on just this subject at this years OOoCon - not
sure if it is available as a video somewhere - yes it is an issue and we
really need to deal with it, IMO.

Drew

Have been trying to get through some of the slides from the OOoCon. It is something that needs big time support.

Andy