Hi Iqbal,

On 28/03/2019 14:00, Iqbal Sajid wrote:

I'm Iqbal Sajid from Pakistan. A new member in this group. I'm living in
Saudi Arabia. I'm in Education for many years.

Welcome to the list! Good to have you on board :-) I've changed the
title of this thread, as we're discussing something else now...

In my opinion, if we want a change worldwide, we should create books for
kids, and then reach schools, and educational ministries of countries to
adapt this course starting from kindergarten. Then we can see a change in a
period of 10 years of so.

That would be great. Have you heard of LibreLogo, the Logo-like, Python
programming environment that uses interactive turtle vector graphics
inside LibreOffice? It's a good way to get kids interested in the
software, and someone in the German community wrote a book about it a
while back.

Also check out this link:

http://librelogo.org/2018/10/01/librelogo-in-schools-and-teacher-training-programs/

Of course, we're a volunteer-driven project with limited resources, so
if you'd like to see more books for kids, you can give us a hand! For
instance, you could create a summary of chapters and content, and see if
anyone wants to help you write it.

You could also post on the documentation list:

documentation+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org

Cheers,
Mike