Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group

guys, it's the 13th in parts of the world and the OO.o site started
flying the 10th birthday colors - I really want to talk to a few friends
over there at the moment.

I don't think the project will come to grinding halt if we wait a few
hours on this...OK