[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Download counter
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Download counter
- From: Christoph Noack <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 19:28:49 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Donnerstag, den 07.10.2010, 13:24 -0400 schrieb Marc Paré:
> Is there anyway that we could convince the webmasters to the
> DocumentFoundation LibO site to put a "Downloads" counter [...]
I'm sure they are convinced already :-) But as always, there are some
core admin things that seem more important. For example, getting a wiki,
so that we can share further information. But I agree that a download
counter would be a great thing. Until then, we might use some "status"
reports like the one published yesterday ...
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Download counter||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Download counter||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Download counter
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice beta 2 and future releases
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Download counter
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Download counter