Re: [libreoffice-marketing] what can I do for... LibreOffice

On our Get Involved page we list some other categories for contribution (QA, documentation, marketing). We talked about this site recently as it is not welcoming. Speaking of design it is not clear to novices what that means (QA/BZ work with focus on UI/UX, proposals and mockups for improvements, definition of requirements and guidelines, icons design, creation/selection of images for various parts in the program, templates etc.), and that we have work for everyone. I think that has to become clear. Another idea was to show the picture of the contact person.