James Walker wrote:
My firm believe is that we can easily combine the US and Canada on one list,
the question is what would that list name be.  I really do not want to
alienate any of the Canadian list members by calling it
marketing@us.libreoffice.org if there would be any concern from the Canadian
members.

If we do go with that I guess at some point when the Canadian and US
marketing teams grow we can always split Canada out.  If everyone is in
agreement I would like to see this list soon.

For the moment, let's use the general marketing list. It looks like
north americans are the most active here, and for a reason, because in
other geographies there are local marketing lists based on languages (as
the country and the language correspond).

People looking at infrastructure are currently creating lists for
language based projects, which are a must for localization and support,
and therefore are more urgent.

--
Italo Vignoli
Mobile: +39.348.5653829 - VoIP: +39.02.320621813