Re: [libreoffice-marketing] what can I do for... LibreOffice

Hi Redon,

Redon Skikuli <rskikuli@gmail.com> wrote on Fri, 5 Oct 2018 22:17:29 +0200:

Sounds good. I confirm my participation.

perfect! :-) Then let's discuss this topic in the call. I try to be there, but not sure I can make it - Italo and Mike should be around however :-)

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org