I wonder why this was sent to me?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Posts to marketing@libreoffice.org denied
Date:   Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:17:48 +0100
From:   marketing+owner@libreoffice.org
To:     webmaster@krackedpress.com

Hi, this is the mlmmj program managing the mailinglist

marketing@libreoffice.org

I'm sorry to inform you that your message could not be delivered to the
list.

In order to post to this list, the list address must be contained
in either the To: or Cc: header.

Thanks.

--- Below this line are the first 100 lines of the denied message --->