Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Can we put marketing titles under our names?

Hi all,

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Bernhard Dippold
<bernhard@familie-dippold.at> wrote:
[...]
> Definition of "Community member" becomes more and more important, so we
> should find a way to have an official list on the website (or on the wiki
> with locked content) stating their names and contributions.

There is a work on this done by Sebastian Spaeth, the listing for the
moment conerns developers and wiki contributors. Of course this is a
work in progress visible here:
http://libreoffice.org/credits.html

Kind regards
Sophie