[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Templating Teams
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Templating Teams
- From: Andy Brown <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:14:21 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue Nov 02 2010 10:43:36 GMT-0700 (PDT) Marc Paré wrote:
I was just wondering if there was ever in OOo talk of organising "Templating Teams"?
This was touched on in another thread. The idea would be to have an official LibO Templating Team where the teams' only task would be to come up with different templates for various categories. The members would be picked according to their expertise in these categories.
In general I agree with you. But why limit to those that have expertise in a given area. I may not have the expertise but I can and have worked up templates for others. The person may have an idea or details but not be able to do the template due to lack of understanding on how to use style or the like. A real team would have expertise in several areas working together.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Templating Teams||drew <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Templating Teams||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Templating Teams||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] French Gendarmerie migrating on Ubuntu
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Templating Teams
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Templating Teams
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Templating Teams