[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 21:10:39 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Marc Paré wrote (03-01-11 17:08)
This is a two-fold question:
1. I have noticed that the events calendar (the English version) that
close events (events that have passed in date/time) are being erased. I
would like to propose that we not erase these so that a we could later
use this calendar to better prepare for event occurring in the following
year. I think this would be important planning data for marketing
Is it possible to keep these events on the calendar?
I support this. Good idea.
We could just "strikethrough" the closed listings.
Also possible: list latest events on top.
And just by the date we can see which is passed.
2. I would also like to ask if the events calendar is still being used
as an international (english) calendar where ALL events are listed for
all of the language groups? It looks like (and I have no problem with
this) that different language groups are treating the data in their own
different ways. But should we not have a "master" calendar where all of
the dates appear for all groups?
So, should we have a "master" calendar where all of the events for all
languages appear on one wiki page? I don't think it really matters if
the content is multi-lingual. This would also help out in pre-planning
I think it helps planning. And is just good to see what happens everywhere. If it were for inspiration alone.
But I think it will not work to ask people to work on two calendars.
As long as it does not grow too much, I would propose to have it all on one page.
Maybe we end up with a section for each year after some time?
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Events calendar and usage||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Events calendar and usage