[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] [OT] Where's the product roadmap?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] [OT] Where's the product roadmap?
- From: "Craig B. Olofson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 11:22:16 -0800
- To: email@example.com
Hello & Happy New Year to all;
I have been (more or less) lurking on the marketing and users lists for a couple of weeks so that I can understand the community's priorities as LibO nears its first official release. Now, I am postingto find a way to work with your community.
Normally, to get an idea of where I can best make a positive contribution, I would read the product's roadmap. Unfortunately, I can't find it. From the main wiki page, I've read through the Marketing and Design sections and skimmed the others. Both Marketing and Product Development have their lists but I am hoping for a document which explicitly matches short- and long-term goals with the LibO's technologies. A couple of different (random) F/LOSS examples of what I'm talking about would be Eclipse or Plone.
Alternatively, maybe there is a list of tasks to which I can be referred? Or should I take this off-list and talk with someone specifically? So that you know, my personal goal for LibO is that it become:
* the first F/LOSS choice in office productivity apps.
I have five hours per week to apply. My functional background is in program management, product management, business development & business analytics. Most of this has been done in either the hi-tech (i.e. software development) or cleantech industries. For those interested, here are the gory :-) details <http://www.linkedin.com/in/craigolofson>.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] [OT] Where's the product roadmap?||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Marketing Budget
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Making LibO Remarkable 2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Budget
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] [OT] Where's the product roadmap?