Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 2:04 PM, jonathon <jonathon.blake@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/12/2010 05:07 PM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
>
> > I would rather like to see one specific group for the US market ... even
> if it means have another group for Mexico and one for Canada, but
> I'm just a lousy European,
>
> How about creating one group for North America: Saint-Pierre and
> Miquelon, Canada, United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean countries
> other than Cuba until there are enough people in a country for it to be
> self-sustaining.
>
> The United States has Byzantine laws, when it comes to Cuba.

That is another benefit of being a foundation and NOT part of a US company,
we don't care about US law and can interact with Cuba as well with any other
country.

> I am assuming that the Saint-Pierre and Miquelon marketing team would
> benefit more from being part of the Canadian marketing team, than it
> would be from being part of the French marketing team.

How many people are participating in the community from those places at the
moment?

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol