Hi all!

A very interesting discussion - I wished this one would have started
about one year within the OpenOffice.org project. So my personal
thoughts ...

For reasons of efficiency, I'll refer to the Wikipedia article
considering branding [1], although some things are different if a
product is shaped by a community. But however, the main thoughts are
identical.