Hi Mike,

     what about caps? Something similar to https://yeslogo.eu/en/caps/20-one-color-custom-made-classic-premium-quality-caps-with-your-own-logo-s.html

Cheers,

--Osvaldo

On 19/12/23 10:51, Mike Saunders wrote:
Hi everyone,

FOSDEM is coming up, and as it's the biggest event around free and open source software in Europe, we're always there with a stand. In recent years, we've brought various types of merchandise including:

* T-shirts
* Stickers
* Flyers
* Pens (made of recycled cardboard and corn plastic)
* Candies

In the last couple of years, we've brought flyers listing different ways to get involved in LibreOffice. And because the pens are very popular, we tell people: you can only get a pen if you also underline on the flyer, one way you're going to contribute to the LibreOffice project :-)

So it's a bit of fun, and people take home a reminder that they can contribute. But what else can we offer on our stand? For instance:

* Badges
* Toys (VLC had a mini Lego-like toy for their logo once)
* Beer/coffee mats
* Other clothing items
* ...

Of course, whatever we produce and bring has to be affordable, transportable and environmentally friendly. Let us know your ideas :-)