Nonnegligible part of MS success is trading with corporation.
Users knows that MS Office is a lot of hot air, but their emplyoer
buys the SW and they have to use it.

Not saying anything, but sometimes one could ask if a bribe does not
help a deal.
With this goes the costs - if I pay for a rolls-royce, I should get a
roll-royce, it's clear. Look at all the Apple users paying overpriced
devices and services.