Good idea.

There is the "About LibreOffice" item at the bottom of the "Help" menu, but that doesn't elaborate
on the fact that LO is open source without following a link to the website.

An "About" item is pretty much standard on many applications - both open source and proprietary. My
guess is that not many people ever read it as they already "know" what it says without having to
read it.

Perhaps the "About" item should be removed from the bottom of the "Help" menu (indicating perhaps
the lowest priority of any menu item) and prominently placed instead on the File menu as suggested,
only with a far more compelling item name than "About". Plus, of course, more information on the
dialog about how the project is developed and funded without having to branch off to the website.

Nige