Le 20 juillet 2015 17:21:11 GMT+02:00, "Marc Paré" <marc@marcpare.com> a écrit :
Hi Tim

Le 2015-07-20 08:39, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster a écrit :

Does this prevent you from uploading to our servers rather than the
SF
servers? I seem to recall that you had some issues with uploading to
our servers.

Marc

I went to SF when the new design of the LO download page "system"
changed to where it pointed to my web page instead to the ISO version
on
the server.

Then there was some issues with the "process" of uploading to one
server, then someone had to move it to a different one or a different
folder setup one that server.  Depending on how busy the "assigned
admin" was, it could take days or weeks for the file to be placed
onto
the mirrors when the "push to mirrors" cycle came.  For SF, I knew
that
within an hour, or less, my ISO file[s] would be ready for
downloading.

Yes, sometimes it seems that I/users could use a better option then
what
SF is providing right now, with the last "downtime", but there seems
be no other free place where developers could place/host their
"project"
for free.  That really is true for files the size of a DVD ISO file.

"They" are looking into the possibility of a return of having a place
for DVD developers to have their work hosted on the server system and
have a place within the download page[s] for a DVD ISO file to show
up,
or change the existing page to show the TDF hosted DVD files.

We will see how that goes, in the future - near or not so near.

With the several day "down time" of parts of SF system, I have had no
downloads of the ISO file after the 15th.  At that point I had 105
downloads from SF of my 4.4.4 version of the LO NA-DVD .iso file.
[LibreOffice North American Community DVD project's 4.4.4 DVD .iso
file]  On the 8th, I had 30 downloads listed in one day.  This shows
that there are some users that still want the NA-DVD project to
continue.  So I will continue it, as I can, when I can, how I can.

Thanks for the answer.

I wonder where the German DVD is uploaded? I thought it was uploaded to

our servers.

Perhaps Charles could look into this? Is the German DVD being reposited

on the TDF/LibreOffice servers?

Just addef Christian who may be more qualified to answer.

Cheers,

Charles.

IMO you serve quite an important part of the LibreOffice distribution
network.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com