+1
Good point.

Perhaps a new name for "stable" could be "rock solid" or something?  People
do seem to find the "stable" 'branch' more stable than earlier releases in
it's branch and they do seem to understand the concept fairly quickly but
it does create a bit of confusion about the 'unstable' branch (which is not
really unstable but just not quite as rock-solid)

On 16 May 2014 13:38, Charles-H. Schulz <