Hello!

You don't have to remember, my feedback was below my reply just.

There are no screenshots on the front page, carousel, behind the
Discover it -link, New Features, Writer, Calc etc.. The only page that
has Screenshots is the separate Screenshots page. As argumented in my
feedback, you really should have screenshots of LibreOffice so that
people can see that it looks familiar. A few screenshots are worth a
thousand words. Marketing is visual, so pick good screenshots and use
them to communicate what LibreOffice is about.