Havana, April 2014
The Scientific Council of the University of Informatics Sciences convenes to participate in the "V
International Workshop on Free and Open Source Software", to be held from 24 to 26 April 2014, in
The event aims to bring together a group of leading personalities in this field in the area to
contribute with their ideas and experiences, to promote free software not only in Cuba but
throughout the continent.
1. Innovative experiences in the adoption of free software and open source.
2. Development and customization of Free Operating Systems.
3. Technical and methodological guides for Free Software migration.
4. Application development on open source.
5. Viability of Open Source for Computer Security at the scene of the Cyberwar.
6. Free Software in academic, working and government environments.
7. Legal and economic aspects of Free Software and Open Source.
8. Business models based on Free Software.
Languages: Spanish - English
February 22, 2014: Deadline for papers receipt.
March 14, 2014: Acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
24-26 April 2014: Development of the event.
Phone: +5378372526, +5378372527
III Escuela Internacional de Invierno en la UCI del 17 al 28 de febrero del 2014. Ver www.uci.cu
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-marketing] V International Workshop on Free and Open Source Software · Abel García Vitier
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy