Hi everyone,

I did a little update to David's white paper. Love to hear what you guys
think.

Thanks!

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/white_papers/update-to-ms-office-to-libreoffice-white-paper-nov-13-2013/view

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:45 AM, dbclinton <dbclin@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I've done a bit of updating of my white paper (making the case to
transition from MS Office to LO), and it can be found here:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/white_
papers/update-to-ms-office-to-libreoffice-white-paper-nov-4-2013/view

Or, if you don't have access to ODF, it's also available either in PDF or
ODT formats here:

http://www.marbitz.com/portfolio/LO_White_Paper.pdf
http://www.marbitz.com/portfolio/LO_White_Paper.odt

Anyone can use it wherever it might be helpful. Does anyone have any
suggestions for a permanent home?

David

deleted

--