On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Le Sat, 2 Nov 2013 10:43:28 +1000,
Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> a écrit :

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:

Quistions 4 and 5 allow only one choice. Imo allowing more would be
better.

I agree.

Also, I'm sorry to be coming late to this discussion (I didn't have
time to look at the draft), but there are many errors in the English
that IMO should be corrected. I am happy to do that if it's possible
to change it at this stage and if someone gives me the necessary
access permission.

--Jean

Jean, you should receive access to the survey admin panel in a
few minutes. Let me know if the permissions I've set for you are enough.

FYI: you can edit the questions and the answers but DO NOT deactivate
the survey.

I have edited the English. On questions 4 and 5, I changed the wording
to not suggest that more than one answer is possible. If you change
the number of answers allowed, the wording could also be changed.

--Jean