Le Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:51:20 +0100,
Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> a écrit :

Le 01/11/2013 14:45, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Le Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:39:50 +0100,
Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Charles, Jochen
Le 01/11/2013 14:03, Jochen Schiffers a écrit :
Hi Charles,

1) Comment No. 1:
testing the survey on end respectively after answering the last
question the link to the next URL is causing an Error 404 (on my
system).

2) Comment No. 2:
Good survey.

3) Localisation:
How is your idea concerning thelocalisation: access the admin
panel and localisation there?

About localization, there might be something wrong Charles, because
loging as admin I can't see any survey in the drop down Surveys
list, there is nothing to chose. Could you check that we have the
right on this survey? That's some time that I didn't use
LimeSurvey but I seem to remember that localization is done from
the survey already registered and is possible even if the survey
activated.

I'll check however it's fair to say that it happened to me as well
the first time :-)  the interface is unclear. What happens when you
click the first list option on the top right of the screen?
There is the drop down list 'Chose a survey' which contains nothing,
Detail list of surveys icon doesn't contain anything and the
Create/Edit/Copy either for me.
In the help, about translation, it's said :
In "survey permissions" for your survey, select each desired user and
give him/her the user rights for "quick translation".
I'll continue to read the help and see if I find something :)

I'll see what I can do but keep in mind I don't have all the rights
myself on it so we may end up asking infra.

I'll let you know.

best,

Charles.

Cheers