I didn't get any feedback on the survey draft I've set here:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing so I thought I'd share it
with a wider audience. You can get more context in the quoted mails
and/or checking the thread "Engaging Users" on the marketing list.

Scroll down the marketing pad for the survey.

Thanks!