Hi Jean,

Le 09/05/13 05:16 PM, Jean Weber a écrit :

"Academia" including research papers, conference papers, other items
requiring formatting to specific templates, heavy use of
bibliographies and citations; also conference posters and other things
-- in addition to whatever else that might overlap general educational
needs.

Hmmm... wondering how well LO fits into situations where a lot of the
interaction is online, as is common at universities today. I gather
classes use Google Docs extensively, for example.

--Jean

I was going to suggest that we need to add the fact that cooperative work can be done on institutions' clouds with LibreOffice ability to integrate through CMIS. This is a really big advantage for LibreOffice for institutions running their own clouds can then make use of LibreOffice. We will have to list all of the clouds that have been proven to work with LibreOffice, there is a list somewhere, and, if not, we can make one up at the same time as the brochure.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com