On 2013-05-02 09:25, Kracked_P_P---webmaster wrote:
Fabián, you are saying that these 40,000 PCs would use Linux and
LibreOffice, instead of Windows and MS Office?

According to the article, yes. I am just confirming what I saw.

I also visited the Andalucía region and it's the same scenario there.
That was *in 2007*.

I am really glad that Fabián let us know about the Spanish region that
is switching.  We need to see more of that. Yet we really need a list
somewhere reflecting these articles and the numbers.

White paper / use cases from the commercial support companies behind
GNU/Linux and those listed for LibreOffice (where is that list again)
should help.

Not every company thinks about writing those and making them public, though.

F.

--
Fabián Rodríguez
http://libreoffice.magicfab.ca