Extremadura developed a distro called LinEx which had LibreOffice by default.  I suspect their
"Sysgobex" is just a rebranding of LinEx.

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=linex

Most of the other Spanish governments use Ubuntu-based distros although i think one used a version
of Arch.  Errr, those in the US might understand the different Spanish governments as "States".  I
think that is the nearest approximation that is easy to understand.  I think Spain has 5?