Just to let are marketers know,
if you play around with the width of the column[s] that hold the icons, you can gain some extra space.

I took the column and went from .85 inches to .65.
Then I left justified the icons instead of centered.

You may gain 2 lines of text by doing this, or more if you play around with the possible options even more.

Maybe using a narrow font might work, or may not.

After we get some feedback from some of the BoD, we may be needing to add some more information to the brochures, or just do some edits.

The one thing I do not want to see is the font size going smaller.