Hi Jean and Tim,

Le 07/03/13 01:44 PM, Jean Weber a écrit :
Apologies for not commenting earlier, but I've been otherwise occupied.

In my editorial opinion, the quotation marks around the names of the
components (Writer, Draw, etc) are unnecessary and should be removed.

Thanks. Done.

Also, some of the hyphenation and inline spacing looks poorly done.
Otherwise, I like the concept and the design.

Yeh. LibreOffice has taken care of most of the hyphenation and other hyphenation was "tweaked by hand" (not many though).

Re: spacing ... always a problem when a document makes the use of justified text (watching out for rivers as well). It looks like LibreOffice, IMO, could do a better job at justified text, especially when dealing with the most popular form of tri-fold brochures. I am not sure if this would be possible. One easy way to close up the gaps is by adding/removing/rephrasing the text.

LibreOffice does a good job of ragged-right text. Not sure of ragged left, I guess the Arabic and Asian members would have to chime in on that one.

I have re-worked the text to ragged-right (left-justified) and have sent the versions to Tim for posting. It has fixed the spacing problem.

Could you have another peek once they are posted?

--Jean

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com