Le 2013-02-03 07:12, Marc Paré a écrit :

- the features page

-- features page is done for EN. The DE, FR, ES teams are hard at work
and will probably have theirs done by the release date. Not sure about
the PT-BR team (Eliane ???), I have not heard of any other teams who are
working to have their features page ready by the release date (the dev
release date says it will be Feb 6 BUT this is only if the latest
versions are good

I forgot to mention that I have sent all of the nl (native language) site maintainers a copy of the EN Features page HTML code. This makes it possible for them to just copy/paste the EN code into our SilverStripe website system and then they will have all of the links + tables + cells + titles + page format done for them ... this is a really big time-saver. They can then modify the format as they wish as well as translate/localize as they wish. In my estimation this will save about 2-3 days work for whoever is doing up the nl features page.

If you are part of an nl team, you may want to contact your site maintainer to make sure she/he received the file. If not, contact me and I will email your site maintainer again. She/he should be registered on the Site maintainer page to receive the file[1].

Also, if you are part of an nl team and don't have a features page, please consider doing one up and try to convince your team to put one up. If you do not have enough help, try to find someone in your community who could help out with the chore of webmastering your nl site and have her/him contact your nl site maintainer to coordinate your effort ... mail me if you have any questions.

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services#International_Sites

--
Marc Paré