Hi everyone,

Le 2012-11-26 06:06, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Hi,

Provided that TDF has the budget, would you guys agree to have a
sponsored link on Facebook?

Thanks,

Judging from the positive response to this, I have added this item to the wishlist thread.

Charles, as you are the person who suggested this item, could I put you down as the contact person for when/if the TDF approve the funds for this?

Could you (or someone on this list) also provide a cost estimation for placing an ad ... I imagine there are many varieties of "target audience" that prospective ads could be chosen from -- e.g. different regions of the globe; target particular clients interested in technology, education, etc ...

If you could provide different ad possibilities depending on the costs. Maybe we could target people in different regions of the globe for x number of months and then move to another region OR target particular types of individuals for x number of months and then mover to another type of target.

I guess it all depends on what type of target types FP allows for its ad placement.

But ad placement, IMO, would work if there was a plan to place ads over a certain amount of months, as well as, later, getting some kind of feedback of its success.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com