I have been asking for something like this for over a year now.

This type of page will show others what companies, etc., have "adopted" LibreOffice. With that information, the local and regional marketers will be able to refer to a "published list" of all of the "adopters" that are using LO and are in a similar "work" as the potential new users.

We have a "in the press" page, but we need this list of "adopters" to show that LO is being used in major markets. The last "press releases" that state the names of some "major adopters" and the Prime Minister of France statement about LO are part of an overall marketing package that TDF/LO lacks at this time.

If we can show that "the following hospitals" have adopted LO, then it might make it easier to promote LO in that "industry". The same with promoting LO in schools as a part of the FOSS concept and the alternatives to MSO in the workplace.