Hello Tim,

The point is not pictures. The point is to keep this list from being a
parlor, hijacking threads and generally disrupting the work. So far,
this list produces very little work. But it does produce an inordinate
amount of talk. We are actually putting an end to this and are looking
to attract volunteers who are motivated to contribute. to specific
tasks.

I'd be happy if you had some feedback on the marketing workshop
proceedings though.

Best,
Charles.

Le dimanche 21 octobre 2012 à 11:22 -0400, webmaster-Kracked_P_P a