Hi Jean and Italo,

Le 2012-06-23 03:59, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
Hi Jean,

You can have a look at the Moo Cards (http://www.moo.com) which I have
produced for myself for LinuxCon Europe. Moo Cards are small and cute,
and less expensive than regular business cards, but I do not know if
they are available in Australia (they are printed in UK, so the shipment
might be expensive).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/116590/moo-cards.pdf

If you like them and you find a way to get Moo Cards in Australia, I am
happy to share the design (I have not explored this possibility so far
with Moo, but I have sent them an email to ask for this).

Ciao, Italo

Jean Weber wrote:
I will be attending some conferences in July and August, representing
TDF/LO (with approval from the Board). I would like to have some
business cards to hand out. Do we have a business card template? I
can, of course, simply use my personal everyday business card, but I'd
like to promote TDF/LO more if I can. Thanks!

We need an official TDF/LibreOffice version for the TDF/LibreOffice. This should be on our list of things to do, there is a place holder on our design/marketing resources page[1].

You can find 2 older mockups that could be modified with the LibreOffice motif.[2] They were done up by the BR team (Eliane).[3]

We should also taylor one that can be printed directly from LibreOffice.

If you find an acceptable design, could you send us either an image of the card and we could perhaps ask someone in design to help set it up in proper form on our resources page?

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Visual_Elements
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Ideas#Business_Cards [3] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.design/74