On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

We need an official TDF/LibreOffice version for the TDF/LibreOffice. This
should be on our list of things to do, there is a place holder on our
design/marketing resources page[1].

You can find 2 older mockups that could be modified with the LibreOffice
motif.[2] They were done up by the BR team (Eliane).[3]

We should also taylor one that can be printed directly from LibreOffice.

If you find an acceptable design, could you send us either an image of the
card and we could perhaps ask someone in design to help set it up in proper
form on our resources page?

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Visual_Elements
[2]
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Ideas#Business_Cards
[3]
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.design/74

I may create a design using the elements available. If I do, I will
certainly send it along or add it to the page. I saw the placeholder.

Best of course is for the design team to develop an "official" card
design in LO that people can add their personal info to. However, with
less than 3 weeks before I leave on this trip, and needing some time
for printing, maybe that won't be a choice for me this time.

--Jean