If you are on this list, it most likely means that you are interested in helping out with marketing LibreOffice.

We are now posting our upcoming events on the events calendar pages in 2 different formats and both of these are kept up to date as best as possible.[1][2]

Could you take a peek at the calendar for any upcoming events? If you are able to attend an event for any amount of time, please consider helping promote LibreOffice at that event.

There are many ways to help out:

* help man a booth
* distribute marketing materials
* shaking people's hands to promote LibreOffice

If you are able to help out in any way, feel free to leave a note on this list or contact the LibreOffice contact person listed for that particular event to see if you can help out in any way.

Leave a note on this list if you are the only person attending and you need marketing materials. There may be ways to help fund the printing of promotional materials that could be suggested by the TDF or some of the members on this.

(Just as a personal side-note, I am recovering from spinal surgery and am unable to help out at this point, I am still trying to manage walking without falling (I still need to be accompanied when going out for walks). But, I will help out as much as possible in any other form.)

[1] http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/libreoffice-international-events-calendar/
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events