Hi Tim,

Le 2012-06-18 08:44, webmaster-Kracked_P_P a écrit :

Why not solve this issue on "stable" or not in a different thread.

How about the BoD come up with a marketing statement[s] that the local
people can use to promote LO to businesses, non-profit organizations,
colleges and other schools, and individual users.

We need some material we can take to these different type of users that
has been professionally made and that will give the users all the facts
about LO and why they should use it instead of MSO, and maybe AOO.

I would like to have a marketing package that I could hand out copies to
the IT people and their bosses, so they have a professional
presentation/material to help evaluate and hopefully choose LO for their
organization.

I am not a marketing expert. I do not have a sales background. I bet
most of the local people who want to promote LO in their areas are in
the same boat as I am.

What we need is the marketing materials, including fact sheets, to be
able to provide the needed information to potential users, business or
other, on the advantages of using LO's free open source office package.

I would like to be able to have something beside my opinion on LO to
offer these potential users. LO has been around for over a year, but
there is still not good marketing resources available for us local users
to promote LO to business in our area.

Please get a marketing plan and the copyable materials available to us
local/regional promoters.

The part that we (people on this list) play on the marketing team is to prepare the text/materials that are later adjusted/approved by the Italo/BoD. The people on this list are the people who get this material ready.

As we are all volunteers, sometimes, this takes a little while to get organized as we all have our priorities.

If you could, please check out the marketing wiki pages and some of the links will lead you to various marketing materials that we have used over the last months and we could modify these to suit our needs.

I will slowly work on a pamphlet for University/College student use that could be used for 2012 Fall return to study specifically for NA. But we could work on different scenarios also if we combine our efforts.