Yes, people can doubt.

If they don't scratch the surface even a little bit and only look at the photos of the BoD.  One
member of one of the sub-committees is unlikely to assuage their doubts.  Actually the pseudo
head-of-documentation is also female but she doesn't want the title of leader even though everyone
in the docs team treat her as one and she is an inspiring natural leader.