On 1 May 2012, at 09:35, Michael Meeks wrote:
On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 00:19 +0100, Simon Phipps wrote:

== Call for Action ==

*  Who would be willing to collaborate with me on this?
*  Is there an upcoming event we can set as a goal so we have a target (lat May-early June)?
*  Board:  Will you give this scheme your agreement please?

      You have my moral support :-) though I can't invest time in this as of
now.

Would not expect you to! Although of course when you see local events around your area that need
copies of manuals or bundles of leaflets, joining in would be great!

Wrt. the collaboration - what concretely do you need done ?

Three main areas:

*  Preparing materials
We already have the great manuals plus some leaflet & banner designs, but each design needs some
love to make it work at a specific event. I've tried, and I really am not skilled enough to work on
them. I'd love to have one or more collaborators who can maintain store-ready artwork that we can
upload and order.

I'd also love someone to design us a table cloth that could be used at table-top events. It would
need out name and graphics along the edges in particular, so they show when the cloth is draped
over a table.  No idea how to get it manufactured, but I know where to ask if there's someone with
the graphic skills.

*  Linking with an event
When there's a local event that would benefit from leaflets, manuals, t-shirts etc

*  Sharing administration
I'm notoriously distractable, so having a collaborator here would be great too.

Thanks,

S.