Below is the link for the 3.4.5 version for the USA area. There are a few other languages in it, [ see http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/install.html ], but it can be used as a template. I am starting the upload of the 3.4.6 version, including updated version of the extra packages. So if you want, you can wait a few days or a week, for it to be listed on the LO web side in the http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/box/3.4.6/ page.

This link is in the archive section.
http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/3.4.5.2/box/LO-3.4.5--NA-DVD--WLM--Feb-21st-2012.iso