Professionals are not that concerned about the license fee if it saves
them time.  Unfortunately, MS Office is the de facto standard in
business document preparation, even when it isn't the best solution.
It seems like a no-brain, obligatory purchase to most in the medical
writing field.

Medical writers often have issues with clients sending them PDF files,
which they have to edit.  On the mailing lists, everyone mentions paid
products for PDF conversion.  I mentioned that LibreOffice can do this
for free, and can save them time looking for programs to handle
unusual file formats.

I hope to expose more members to LibreOffice, and hopefully get some
feedback on what would make the software more useful to small
businesses and freelancers who make their living doing document
preparation and writing.

Robert

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM, webmaster-Kracked_P_P