On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
True but i think that those stats are better used in marketing to people
that are not already using LO.  People that already do use the product are
probably used to getting criticism and stuff from co-workers who never look
at or know anything about LO.

i learned that some of TDF people don't know how to get people in to their
marketing indirectly.

i haven't read TDF blogs for several months and how can we expect others
from my community?
but if some one saw the news on his desktop he may pass the message to some
one else.

the point i made will pass the TDF selected news many people who are not up
to date with whats happening here.
i don't think that 1% of Lobo users from my community won't read my own
blog, and i believe that is applicable for you all.

the only thing the see is the PRODUCT