Hi Drew,

thanks for the feedback!

drew wrote on 2011-08-01 16:26:
One small idea and one amongst the steps that would be reasonably
attained would be, a monthly correspondence (let's call it a newsletter,
and think about some email/blog hybrid delivery, perhaps) and then
schedule this monthly publication to trail the meeting by a few days.

One of the functions of the meeting then is to allow anyone in the
community a well defined way to get community news, which may be very
local, in front of the broader community.

so, to rephrase it, you plan that we do a meeting once a month, where every local community could share what is going on in terms of marketing at their place? Some sort of "update instead of discussion"?

Sounds indeed attractive to me!

Shall we do it solely in terms of marketing, or maybe switch the marketing calls into general "community work update calls"?

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108